Team Building with School Farms in Your City
Our schoolyard farms are bustling with activities Monday – Friday and we welcome team building opportunities for your organization. If you are interested in helping grow Good Food, come and learn more. Click here for more information about our Team Build Program.
We’re looking for teams to join us in a range of activities; from cooking healthy meals, and making value added goods, to turning compost, transplanting seedlings, beautifying the space or building new infrastructure, there is always good work to be done!
- All team builds include facilitated team activities, a tour and storytelling of the schoolyard farm, sharing how your group will help make a difference, and meaningful engagement with Good Food For All!
- Your team enjoys a meaningful and fun experience while deepening relationships and giving back into the community.
- 3-4 hours in duration.
|Non Profit/Community Group||Institution||Corporate||Add Salad to your program|
|$0-10||$10-15||$30 – $45||$5 per person|
Fees help support staff facilitation time as well as supporting ongoing programing to support Good Food For All. Please do let us know if this cost is a barrier for your group as we strive for our programs to be accessible to all.
GST is not included
Why Team Build with Fresh Roots
- Share a unique, outdoor experience with your group, as you discover how fun farming can be!
- Help create meaningful change in your community by supporting healthy, school-grown food and innovative educational opportunities for Vancouver youth.
- Invigorate your team, explore your collective abilities and celebrate the joys of sustainably-grown food!
To schedule a time for your team to join us on the farm, sign up here!
“Thanks so much for arranging the team event yesterday. It was educational, fun and I think we accomplished something good too. The weather and the company could not have been better. Thanks to Ed as well for letting us do this on work time! Looking forward to the next one!” — Ken Davis, Consultant, Training & Development, Community Member Services