Your gift empowers youth to plant, grow, cook, and share healthy food.
If we all do a little, we can all do a lot. We can make sure that everyone has access to Good Food. THANK YOU to each and every one of our visionary donors and supporters. It’s by working together that we can make our vision a reality.
As a result of our work, Fresh Roots has supported 61 classes in 2017; we employed 32 youth, empowering them to grow, cook, and share healthy food in their community. Together we’ve hosted 3543 youth and 1643 adults learn to build strong healthy lives through Good Food.
We are a charitable organization and are happy to issue you a tax receipt for your donation over $10. Our charitable number is 844249680RR0001. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to be in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate online using the form below or call 778. 764.0344(0DIG) to speak with one of our staff!
Check out other ways to support Fresh Roots.
- Everyone should have access to healthy food – especially youth. Your support ensures that when school support systems are in recess, vulnerable youth have access to healthy food.
- The number one way to help youth eat healthy food is to help youth become familiar with those foods. Your contribution supports on school farms where kale, bok choi, and broccoli are the main event – not hamburgers.
- Adolescent youth can eat up to 7 times a day or more! – Every act of eating is an act of health and impacts the environment. Food is a primary way youth engage with the environment. Help youth see how healthy food requires a healthy environment.
- Good Food is fun – help youth learn the value of hard work and giving back to their community.
- Address food security in our community through hands-on learning and healthy food.
Other ways to give
We’re always looking for in kind donations, whether thats to support our meal programs or our farms. Should you be interested in making an in-kind donation, please give us a call 778.872.5253 or email us at email@example.com