Good Food Market Credits
Announcing Good Food Market Credits!
Looking to support Fresh Roots through purchasing produce but are finding the full season CSA veggie box to be a bit more of a commitment than you are able to manage? Or maybe you prefer the flexibility of market-style shopping?
The Good Food Market Credit program might be for you!
How It Works
- Market Credits are a flexible system that allows you to purchase the kind of produce you want when you want it using your Market Credit card.
- Like a traditional CSA, you purchase Market Credits at the beginning of the season in $100, $200, $300, increments which are loaded onto your card.
- We don’t pack a box for you, instead, you can shop at our markets and purchase what and how much you want.
- Each time you make a purchase it will be deducted from the balance on your card.
You can use your Good Food Market Credits at either of our markets:
- The Italian Cultural Center 4-7 pm on Wednesdays, June – October
- Vancouver Farmers Market Riley Park 10-2 pm on Saturdays June – October
- Allows for more flexibility, and different price ranges than our CSA. You pick the location, the produce and the quantity.
- You receive a 10% increased value, like CSA’s members, if you buy your credits before May 1, 2021.
- You receive our weekly newsletters which include food journalism, recipes, stories from programs and the farm.
*If you have a leftover balance at the end of the season, it will roll over into the next year for you.*
Choose the amount you think you need by estimating how much you might spend on produce over the season. Please note that we have a limited amount of market credits on offer!
*Purchases or Top Ups after May 1st will receive 5% increased value*