Your gift empowers youth to plant, grow, cook, and share healthy food.
- Everyone should have access to healthy food – especially youth. Your support ensures that when school support systems are in recess, vulnerable youth have access to healthy food.
- The number one way to help youth eat healthy food is to help youth become familiar with those foods. Your contribution supports on-school farms where kale, bok choi, and broccoli are the main event—not french fries.
- Adolescent youth can eat up to 7 times a day or more! Every act of eating is an act of health and also impacts the environment. Food is a primary way youth engage with the environment. Help youth see how healthy food requires a healthy environment.
- Good Food is fun! Help youth learn the value of hard work and giving back to their community.
- Address food security in our community through hands-on learning and healthy food.
Please join the Veggie Brigade, our team of monthly donors that help ensure Good Food for All! We are a charitable organization and are happy to issue you a tax receipt for your donation of more than $10. Our charitable number is 844249680RR0001. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch at 778.872.KALE or email@example.com.
Imagine the impact your donation could have: